Windows Live Messenger Mail

ExPara 15:38 20 Oct 08

How can I divert incomming e-mail from my Hotmail Inbox to receive it in my Yahoo Inbox. I can do it with my Forces-Veteran e-mail but can't find out how to do it with MSN.

Technotiger 15:50 20 Oct 08

HI, I don't use Vista or Windows Live Mail, nor do I use Yahoo, MSN or Outlook Express - However, I would have thought that within your Yahoo Tools>Accounts there would be the option to receive mail from any e-mail address of your choosing.

RickyC :-) 15:55 20 Oct 08

I believe this requires a premium account (click here)- there may be more information in the Windows Live Mail FAQ.

POP forwarding appears to be restricted to other Microsoft accounts only - "You can forward your mail to one other e-mail address that ends in hotmail.com, msn.com, live.com, or Windows Live Custom Domains".

regards

Richard
Software Editor

ExPara 16:33 20 Oct 08

I think that you may be correct, you may have to have a premium account. Thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…