Windows Live Messenger

moby58 14:53 19 Apr 09

Ive been trying to log on all day,but its showing unavailable/also cant sign in to hotmail account...Anyone else having problems??Didnt think it would be unavailable for so long...

jolorna 15:10 19 Apr 09

no problems here

OTT_Buzzard 15:30 19 Apr 09

All ok here as well...

Charence 15:33 19 Apr 09

MSN should be giving you a description of the problem and an error number? What does it say? Did you recently update Windows or install any new software?

moby58 15:39 19 Apr 09

its showing error code 8e5eO5f6..........I can get in to it through internet explorer,but not through the usual icon on tool bar.Restarted pc,and it came up in a large box on screen saying temporary unavailable.did a windows up date the other day,but msn was working last night.

moby58 17:06 19 Apr 09

have tried msn helpsite,but error code isnt listed/emailed them and had an automated reply with no help/tried system restore!but still have the warning when I log on "temporarily unavailable""we cant sign you in to windows live messenger"...

moby58 23:45 19 Apr 09

have googled the error code,but the answers are too complex for me to tackle.have now gone into windows help forum...hope they have an answer!

Strawballs 23:59 19 Apr 09

Try uninstalling then re-installing

moby58 00:22 20 Apr 09

not sure what to uninstall...can see--windows sign in live assistant windows live upload tool widows live essentials thats all ive got in programmes to uninstall

moby58 00:23 20 Apr 09

its windows live messenger that wont sign me in

jolorna 07:45 20 Apr 09

windows live messenger you will find in your control panel, add/remove programs, delete it from there & then download & reinstall the latest version

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…