windows live messenger

unomomento 09:14 02 Oct 06

i downloaded windows live messenger a while ago and upon installing it everything seemed normal. that is until i signed in. it does not display any of my contacts at all and seems to think that i am a brand new user of msn. so i began adding all my current contacts but it is treating them like they are new therefore i guess they are asking those contacts whether they are willing to accept me as a new contact. i have uninstalled it and gone back to MSN messenger 7.5 which is absolutely fine. also friends have windows live messenger and when i sign in using their pc with it, its absolutely normal showing all my contacts and my most recent display name. any ideas how to fix this??

terryf 10:04 02 Oct 06

I updated to live messenger and like you had problems so my friends agreed we should all go back to 7.5, since then no probs

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…