Windows Live Mail/BT Yahoo

CEL321 08:52 AM 29 May 12

Until recently once I downloaded my mail into Windows Live mail it dissappeared from my Yahoo Inbox. Now it stays there until I go back to BT Yahoo Inbox and delete it. I can't find an ooption to change this.

Can anyone help?

Taff™ 09:53 AM 29 May 12

It looks like your advanced e-mail settings has got a tick in the option to "Leave a copy on the server"

CEL321 19:40 PM 29 May 12

Thanks for the response. Sounds logical but is that a tick in BT Yahoo e-mail settings or Windows Live Mail settings. I cannot find such an option in either.

CEL321 19:40 PM 29 May 12

Thanks for the response. Sounds logical but is that a tick in BT Yahoo e-mail settings or Windows Live Mail settings. I cannot find such an option in either.

Sea Urchin 21:51 PM 29 May 12

In your Windows Live Mail go to the Tools menu - then select Accounts. Highlight your mail account and click Properties. On the Advanced tab untick the box beside Leave a copy of messages on server - click Apply and OK.

CEL321 07:58 AM 30 May 12

Found it! Many thanks.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Moto G 2015 confirmed: Motorola Moto G UK release date, price and specification details - New…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries lined up for dConstruct

Apple Pay UK launch guide and participating UK banks: HSBC, First Direct finally support Apple Pay