Windows Live Mail on Windows 7

Tammy Troot 17:44 PM 07 Apr 12
Answered

A few days ago I obtained a new PC with Windows 7 and Windows Live Mail installed. Previously I was on Vista and Windows Mail, and had no trouble emailing the same message to a number of people in a Group. With Windows Live Mail the terminology has changed to "Categories" rather than Groups. I have set up my Categories OK but have failed to see how I send one message to all in a single Category. I have tried the " ?" Help section but this does not provide the answer as far as I can see. Can anyone help with this please?

Bob Exeter 20:25 PM 07 Apr 12
Answer

Open windows live mail......extreme top left....e-mail message... click...new window appears ...note the green cross .....click this and your address book will appear... highlight your chosen contacts ..at the bottom of the address book.......click OK and your chosen contacts will appear in a new window for you create a message. Simple try sending a " one off" message to yourself to get the hang of it.

Bob Exeter.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch EA Gamescom 2015 Press Conference live: EA Gamescom live stream - watch EA talk Star…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Play the retro 8-bit dating naked adventure game by The Uprising Creative

From Antennagate to Yellowgate: The 10 worst Apple scandals (and why they were blown out of proport)…