Windows Live Mail - Unable to read email

Pastor Joe 23:06 05 Nov 07

I've been using Outlook Express for years, however it will no longer accept new email accounts so I moved to Windows Live Mail. Loved it to bits, easy, fast, friendly. Everything I wanted.

Then the first Microsoft windows update came down and I could no longer read my email. Sure it still came down all right and I could read the titles but no content, just empty emails, even those I'd read before.

So I uninstalled Live mail and went back to Outlook Express. Still not happy so I reinstalled Live Mail again. I could read the messages once more! Until... The next update from Microsoft arrived and here we go again. Headers only, no content.

If I go to hotmail via IE7 I can read them OK but in Live Mail the emails are empty.

Any Ideas?

pepa31 14:27 06 Nov 07

dont quote me on this but id try a sytem restore that s what id try

Pastor Joe 23:31 06 Nov 07

Yes but next time an update comes down I'll loose it again. Happened 3 times in the past month.

And what's the point of doing an update if the next thing you have to do is do a restore to before the update?

I was really asking if anyone else had had this problem and found a proper solution.

brundle 23:37 06 Nov 07

If you haven't already tried, click here
and type `blank` in the Search box. There are a few suggestions to try.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now