Windows Live Mail problem folders

Muergo 13 Jul 12

Where can I find the site to change settings in Windows Live Mail, I have searched everywhere but can't find a way to sort the folders aphabetically and put them in sequence seperately so that one isn't buried under another.

I can alter the appearance frames but not the folders.

In addition, it changes my mouse pointer to a black "No Waiting" type symbol which does nothing unless I change it back into an arrow by going to the top margin and clicking.

I wish I had Outlook Express again, it was much better.

northumbria61 13 Jul 12

Muergo - anything here? Appears to work for some but not others. enter link description here

Muergo 13 Jul 12

It seems many people have the same problem but there aren't any responses from microsoft.

If nobody has any more suggestions I'll send it over to WSecrets at Seattle.

difarn 13 Jul 12

If you have Windows 7 Professional or Higher then you can download Windows 7 XP mode in which you are supposed to be able to run Outlook Express.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Microsoft claims its new VR lens system is better than Oculus Rift's

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message