Windows Live Mail excessive junk mail can't stop it

Muergo 18 Sep 12
Answered

I am suddenly receiving about fourteen or more junk mails seeming to come from different sites, every day and sometimes twice a day. All of these I laboriously put into "Blocked senders list" or "Blocked domain list" and both.

But they still come in , diverted to Junk list which I then have to search just in case a legitimate email slipped through..

If it's in the blocked list why do i get them at all, why aren't they filtered out before.

I can't get any sense out of Windows Help, do you think I should contact my ISP.

I would like to bounce them back to the sender but don't know how.

I'd like to know what triggered all these spurious e-mails about "Your recent accident" and clear your debts, when neither is appropriate, and even from jobseekers which I am not.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message