Windows Live Mail error message

Nosmas 14:56 03 Nov 10

My system is Windows 7 Home Premium (fully up to date with MS Updates), Internet Explorer 8, Windows Live Mail and AVG Free v10.0.

Recently I have had a window suddenly popping up with a message stating that "Some errors occurred while processing the requested tasks. Please review the list below for more details".

The Errors tab is completely blank, but the Tasks tab shows three email accounts as having been checked for new messages. The first one (my wife's)has the status column blank but the other two show "completed" and have a green tick. At the bottom of the window it states "2 of 3 tasks have completed successfully".

If I click on 'Send and receive' and select my wife's account it appears to check her account for emails and does not show any error message. Has anyone else experienced this problem and found a solution? I have been unable to find any settings that might need changing. I cannot even find where to amend the frequency that WLM is set to check for new emails.

Nosmas 18:16 03 Nov 10

Think I should clarify my first post - WLM was recently updated to WLM 2011. Google has revealed a few post with this problem, but so far no solution.

Nosmas 18:52 04 Nov 10

Any suggestions out there please?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…