Windows Live Mail

januski 18:35 01 Dec 11

I'm getting this message when I try to send or receive emails or even when I open my email program (Windows Live Mail).

Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail.co (a.ivanov) account.

Server Error: 4402 Server: 'https://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8DE00002

Although I get this error report I can actually send and receive my emails. When I started to get this message earlier today I was unable to send or receive. At first I thought the server was maybe down then I thought I would try a system restore followed by uninstalling Windows Live and re-installig it.

As I am able to send/receive can anyone explain why I am still getting this message.

northumbria61 19:59 01 Dec 11

Reconfiguring the email account may solve the problem for you. Here are the steps that you have to follow to reconfigure your email account.

First of all Right click on the account as displayed on the folder pane.
Select the Remove account.
It will ask for confirmation then click yes to confirm.
After that you have to select the Add e-mail account link which is there at lower right corner of the screen.
Type the email address and the password in that.
Mark on Set this account as the default mail account as per your preference.
Click on finish button to finalize the process.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…