Windows Live Mail 2012 How do I copy emails

weejohn28 03 Oct 12

I have just bought a new computer, it has Windows7 Home Premium and comes with WINDOWS LIVE MAIL 2012, and there in lies the rub. How do I copy an email to a document held in my office files? Any help you can give me would be appreciated. weejohn28

hastelloy 03 Oct 12

On WLM, click on the tab to the left of the "Home" tab. This will give you several options including "Save" then "Save as file" or "Save attachments".

weejohn28 03 Oct 12

Hi Marvin24. You make me feel so stupid, your explanation as to how to copy emails was so lucid and the proccess so simple. Thank you very not only for your help but also for your prompt reply. weejohn28

hastelloy 04 Oct 12

No problem. The stupid question is the one you don't ask. All questions have easy answers if you happen to know them.

Thanks for the feedback. If you click on the grey tick at the side of a post it will show as resolved.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Encore creates eerie effects for Spielberg's new TV show The Whispers

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message