Windows Live Mail 2012 How do I copy emails

weejohn28 12:44 PM 03 Oct 12

I have just bought a new computer, it has Windows7 Home Premium and comes with WINDOWS LIVE MAIL 2012, and there in lies the rub. How do I copy an email to a document held in my office files? Any help you can give me would be appreciated. weejohn28

hastelloy 15:12 PM 03 Oct 12

On WLM, click on the tab to the left of the "Home" tab. This will give you several options including "Save" then "Save as file" or "Save attachments".

weejohn28 19:44 PM 03 Oct 12

Hi Marvin24. You make me feel so stupid, your explanation as to how to copy emails was so lucid and the proccess so simple. Thank you very not only for your help but also for your prompt reply. weejohn28

hastelloy 07:49 AM 04 Oct 12

No problem. The stupid question is the one you don't ask. All questions have easy answers if you happen to know them.

Thanks for the feedback. If you click on the grey tick at the side of a post it will show as resolved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to watch Adobe Max 2015: See Adobe unveil new Creative Cloud features for Photoshop,…

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…