Windows Live Hotmail

recap 10:44 29 Jan 09

When forwarding emails in Windows Live Hotmail the original message is always attached. I have emails from friends that have numerous previous messages attached.

How do I turn OFF 'attach original message' when forwarding emails in Windows Live Hotmail. I have looked at all options but cannot for the life of me see where this option is.

birdface 11:02 29 Jan 09

Will clicking on what you want to delete and running the back button not remove them.Thats what I do with Incredimail.I cannot understand why anybody sends them that way without cleaning out the junk first.I have the same problem as you but normally clean out the parts not needed before forwarding to others.

birdface 11:05 29 Jan 09

The only other way is just to click on new mail and send that way.Providing that you have their e-mail address.

recap 11:13 29 Jan 09

Thanks buteman, but when there are over a dozen previous recipients it can take too long to delete them all.

eedcam 11:56 29 Jan 09

Just highlight the lot and delete

recap 12:06 29 Jan 09

I wish it was as easy as that eedcam. Some of the information I do want to forward on, but not all the other data like email addresses and signatures.

Outlook and Outlook Express have this option why can't Windows Live Hotmail have this as well?

birdface 12:49 29 Jan 09

Thats the only way I know how to do it.Like I said I use Incredimail and maybe there is an easier way to do it.So I will watch your thread and see if i can pick up any tips.
I hope that you get it sorted.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac