Windows Live

March Wind 23:29 PM 19 Oct 11

When I click on Internet Explorer on the left side of the window there is a red envelope called Hotmail. I aways open this up and it took me straight to my in box. Now it is saying Keep your In Box organised, and I have to sign in under Windows Live. I never used to have to do this. Could you tell me why? It is a new Window to me. I have an email telling me the message below, and its not the first time, but I acted on it as I do not understand it. will my email still work alright if I ignore message.

Important changes are coming to your Spaces account that affect you and will require you to choose an option that is right for you. We are very excited to announce our collaboration with a premier and innovative blogging service,, to offer you an upgraded blogging experience. We'll help you migrate your current Windows Live Spaces blog to or you can download it to save for later. You should know that On 16th March 2011 your current space will close.

lotvic 01:01 AM 20 Oct 11

Ignore it, if you had a blog it's now gone

Quote: "If you have an existing blog on Spaces, it's easy to move your blog to, but you can also download your blog or delete it. Or you can do nothing, but note that your entire space will be automatically deleted on March 16, 2011"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday deals & best UK Black Friday tech…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This 4K screen is purpose-built for showcasing digital art

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know