Windows Journal Viewer

KW2K 20:09 24 Nov 04

Hi, does anyone know where I can download windows Journal Viewer From. I originally downloaded it from windows update, it says it is installed but it does open. What I would like to do is re-install it, but don't know where to get it. Any ideas?
Regards.

JIM 20:15 24 Nov 04

And if link doe not work, copy and paste and join up the space

http://

click here

click here

KW2K 20:18 24 Nov 04

Hi Jim, thanks for the link, just what I was looking for ! This help room is just so good!
Regards.

JIM 20:27 24 Nov 04

if you still have the folder with the files in,you could just click on the icon in folder and reinstall from there.

C:\Program Files\Windows Journal Viewer

XP Nerd 12:51 03 Dec 04

I have the same error message come up, looking for "Microsoft Windows Journal Viewer.msi" when trying to use Adobe Reader 6.0 to read .pdf files ( I am running XP Home edition). Perhaps Adobe has been prepared writing on a Tablet PC?I can find the folder "Microsoft Journal Viewer" on my PC, but it appears to be empty. I tried downloading "setup.exe" as recommended, all 7 Mb of it, but after 4 hours on line (no broadband yet), it didn't help at all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…