Windows internet explorer blank page problem

daisy2bell 11:46 06 Apr 07

since today, whenever I close a document from "my documents folder" It closes down and I get a "blank page windows internet explorer pag" opening. This is realy anoying. Any suggestions please.
Win xp sp2 all up to date ie7

birdface 15:09 06 Apr 07

You could try Tools Internet options,Make sure your home page is in the box,If not type in your Home page address press apply, ok.

daisy2bell 07:35 10 Apr 07

Thanks, I've tried that but it is still happening.
Sorry for the late reply

birdface 09:02 10 Apr 07

same problem!!!click here

birdface 09:07 10 Apr 07

You can have a look around here, click here ,I am not the best one to give you advice on this,So I would wait till someone else can point you in the right direction,Good luck.

daisy2bell 09:24 10 Apr 07

Thanks buteman
In the meantime I played around with the settings,and changed one setting (don't ask me which one, must have had a senoir moment) but it seems to have worked.
Thanks for your help.

birdface 09:33 10 Apr 07

Yes I do that quite often ,But I always write down what I change so that I can go back if need be,Until I loose the bit of paper that I have used,And then panic,Leave it till you have tried a few times ,if everything still ok tick the square and press resolved,And good Luck.

birdface 10:11 12 Apr 07

birdface 10:21 12 Apr 07

Hi Daisy2bell,I assume that you have it working ok now,If so tick the little square and press resolved,If not let us know if you still have a problem.

daisy2bell 14:41 12 Apr 07

Sorry, ticked off now. Thanks guys

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…