Windows Internet explorer

markkings 16:39 20 Jan 11

Where can I findout what version of IE I am running. I have been trying to get help from the Kodak Chat Help and I get errors to say That I need IE 8. I am running on windows 7.
Thanks

bremner 16:43 20 Jan 11

Help > About

spuds 17:05 20 Jan 11

Perhaps to expand on Bremner's response ;o)

On the Internet Explorer page, click on Help,then at the bottom of the drop-down, click on About Internet Explorer. That should tell the information that you want.

jakimo 17:08 20 Jan 11

with internet explorer open\click on help\then click 'about'

markkings 17:34 20 Jan 11

I am trying to set a newly purchased Kodak 5210 all in printer. All though the soft ware for the sanner seems to work, that for the printer did not with errors of Driver not installed. After uninstalling and reinstall many time it still did not install.
I then contacted the Kodak Support Chat Line and was given what appeared to be promising advise of downloading and using a Kodak clear program. After using this and reinstalling the Kodak Printer program the driver still did not load.So I attempted to get back on the Kodak Chat Help line . All I kept getting is that my browser did not support the connection and I required IE8. Although I had connect earlier. I cannot see anyway of seeing what version of IE I have.
Very frustrated on the whole issue.

markkings 17:39 20 Jan 11

Thanks that has answered my question on IE and I have v8. So refering to my last why is the Kodak chat line saying I have the wrong version????

bremner 17:45 20 Jan 11

Does IE not open at all then

bremner 17:46 20 Jan 11

Sorry had not refreshed page

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…