Windows Installer problem with Discjuggler?

BIGBAGGY 20:16 26 Dec 03

I am trying to install a downloaded version of Padus Discjuggler on my PC. The OS is XP. It goes as far as "INSTALLING" then I get this message "The feature you are trying to install is on a Network resource that is unavailable" In the "Use features from" box it is looking for this C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\_isB0A2\

QQAA 04:36 27 Dec 03

During the past weeks, I have deligently picked up much knowledge about CD/DVD copying and the vast variety of tools available to accomplish the tasks. Just feeling the urge to improve my understanding of the relevant topics on CD/DVD duplication, ripping, and compression.

There are certainly few mentions around the places about "DiscJuggler" as compared to Nero Burning ROM (and Nero Express), CloneCD, BlindWrite Suite, Alcohol 120% (and Alcohol 52%), CDRWin, DVD Decrypter, SmartRipper, DVD Shrink, DVD X Copy Express, etc.

This probably why nobody responds to your query on "DiscJuggler" error message during installation.

But your posting inspired me to visit the website of "DiscJuggler" and I thought it may be a worthwhile tool to explore in future. The developer seems committed to improving its features and interface on a continuous basis.

BIGBAGGY 11:53 27 Dec 03

....and the point of this post was?...sorry m8 but this doesn't help me inany way.....or did I miss something?

Sheila-214876 12:25 27 Dec 03

There are 23 previous threads on this problem. Just type in discjuggler on the Forum search engine to see them. I also had a problem with it so I binned it.

BIGBAGGY 14:20 27 Dec 03

AH OK THANKS. I've mailed their help desk so if I get any resolution I'll let you know.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…