windows installation

dabba35 15:52 05 Apr 08

i have recently brought a new pc running vista home premium,but when i tried 2 install for the first time an error message popped up saying an unexpected error occured and to click on ok to restart pc and reinstall windows,but every time i do this it restarts and gives me the same message,i tried 2 run through safe mode but it then says windows cannot install through safe mode

Ditch999 16:09 05 Apr 08

Vista is already on your PC so what exactly are you trying to install?

dabba35 17:44 05 Apr 08

wont install the initial programs,it just says windows was interupted and 2 restart pc and reinstall installation

tullie 18:10 05 Apr 08

So you have no operating system on the computer?,if youve just bought it,they usually come pre installed.

dabba35 18:20 05 Apr 08

it is pre installed but it wont run at all,when i first turned on it said windows installation was interupted and 2 restart pc 2 begin installation,but when i click on ok,it restarts and gives me the same error message

bremner 18:28 05 Apr 08

Contact the company you bought it from. It is clearly defective.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…