Windows host process (Rundll32) has stopped workin

DiRobinson 01:57 31 May 09

Hi,
I keep getting the error messge 'Windows host process (Rundll32) has stopped working'. The other 'symptoms include my network connection keeps going in and out. I have Windows Vista, and my internet connection is wireless, received from satellite receiver. When I discovered this problem, I also noticed it wanted to install new updates, which I did (hoping it would be fixed). This upgraded me to Windows 8. BUT I can't stay connected to my internet. What is the problem - is it my wireless router???
Please help! this is very frustrating! I have to manually connect to the internet every three or four web pages.....!!!!!

BurrWalnut 08:45 31 May 09

A number of suspects have been identified for the rundll issue, including Nero, Quicktime and some Graphics drivers. If you get the message when accessing Folders that contain videos, it can sometimes be cured by going to Control Panel > Classic View > Folder Options > View Tab and put a tick in ‘Always show icons, never thumbnails‘.

Also, there are a number of solutions on TechNet
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…