Windows Fax

geedad 22:09 13 Feb 11

This is my second posting of the same subject, hoping that someone may be able to help!

I am using the Windows Fax program, and although I have configured the content to my own wishes, I cannot prevent 2 pages from being printed. I only want to send 1 page (cover).
( The Print Preview shows 1 page, the actual print job does 2!)
So if anyone has a solution to this, I would appreciate it.

geedad

Woolwell 23:16 13 Feb 11

I don't use it but I suspect that your problem lies with the fact that the fax is the second page and it is an option to send or not to send the cover page. If you don't send the coverpage but put your fax details on what is the main page (page 2) then you should print only 1 page.

geedad 08:24 14 Feb 11

Woolwell
Thank you,Woolwell, for your (usuall) advice!
I will try that.
geedad

geedad 09:57 16 Feb 11

Woolwell. Thanks, but that was not satisfactory, because I would need to insert data each time I sent a fax on the second page. The "no cover page" option IS there, but only my message would be sent, and not the embedded data that resides in the cover page.Oh, so what! I'll just send them both!!
Thanks again.
geeded

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…