* In any Explorer folder, click View>As Web Page.
* Next, click on Tools>Folder Options>View tab & click on the 'Apply to All Folders' button, Apply, OK.
It's been a while since I used Win98se. I'm using WinXP now, & the 2nd point applies to me. G
PS - Some related info you may need if the above doesn't work:
* How to Enable the Thumbnail View for Folders in Windows Explorer
* Thumbnail Command is Missing from the View Menu
* Thumbnail Views Not Displayed for Some File Types
* Image Previews Not Displayed in Windows Explorer click here