Windows Explorer for Android - X-plore??

RegScriv 07 Jan 13

Has anyone tried X-plore for Android (by Lonely Cat Games)? I'm looking for a Windows Explorer type folder/file manager for the Nexus 7 tablet. The reviews of X-plore File Manager indicate that it's extremely good and it's a Google Play legitimate app. I'd like to know whether it's capable of storing folders within folders in a tree type structure. All the indications are that it can do this.

I haven't bought a Nexus 7 yet and want to be sure I'm able to manage the files and folders before I do. I want to store my photo album of around 13,000 photos, hence the need for a good file/folder management system

mgmcc 08 Jan 13

I downloaded "X-plore" to my Android phone but the interface is too small and cluttered for the phone's small screen. It would obviously be better in a 7" tablet. However, it wouldn't open shared folders in my PC over the LAN, which I can do with ES File Explorer and which, in my opinion, is a better file manager.

RegScriv 08 Jan 13

Thanks for your feedback mgmcc. I'll have a closer look at ES File Explorer

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message