Windows Explorer for Android - X-plore??

RegScriv 22:00 PM 07 Jan 13

Has anyone tried X-plore for Android (by Lonely Cat Games)? I'm looking for a Windows Explorer type folder/file manager for the Nexus 7 tablet. The reviews of X-plore File Manager indicate that it's extremely good and it's a Google Play legitimate app. I'd like to know whether it's capable of storing folders within folders in a tree type structure. All the indications are that it can do this.

I haven't bought a Nexus 7 yet and want to be sure I'm able to manage the files and folders before I do. I want to store my photo album of around 13,000 photos, hence the need for a good file/folder management system

mgmcc 08:32 AM 08 Jan 13

I downloaded "X-plore" to my Android phone but the interface is too small and cluttered for the phone's small screen. It would obviously be better in a 7" tablet. However, it wouldn't open shared folders in my PC over the LAN, which I can do with ES File Explorer and which, in my opinion, is a better file manager.

RegScriv 09:40 AM 08 Jan 13

Thanks for your feedback mgmcc. I'll have a closer look at ES File Explorer

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: When is Black Friday & what are the best tech Black Friday…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the animated Christmas ad everyone's tallking about

The 84 best Mac games: Brilliant RPGs, shooting games, adventure games and puzzlers for Mac OS X