Windows Error Problem / CD Reader

websurfowen 19:19 12 Apr 06

Hello, today i loaded up my computer and was working fine. Then i put a CD in the cd reader and suddenly the screen went all blue and told me to reboot if this was the first time it has happened. I did and then when it rebooted i logged in and a message came up on the screen saying it had been logged by windows.

How do i find out what the problem is or how do i fix it???

Owen

VoG II 19:26 12 Apr 06

Start, Run, type

eventvwr

and click OK.

websurfowen 20:29 12 Apr 06

I have done this and there are a few errors. One of them is 'GuiHook' Unable to find file

Anothers is saying. Unable to connect to the server and then a long hask number. I dont this this is anything to worry about but was just wondering what i could have been

Thanks
VoG

VoG II 21:28 12 Apr 06

If this happened just the once it was probably just a glitch - or Windows getting its knickers in a twist to use the technical terminology. In which case I wouldn't worry. If it keeps happening then please post back and we'll try to get to the bottom of it.

websurfowen 21:57 12 Apr 06

Thanks for your help and hope anytime if anyone need it can can help with any mobile phone queries or questions you have. I am an expert in that field

Thanks
Owen

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…