Windows Error

mon2 03:09 18 Feb 05

Whenever i start my pc windows error occurs asking to send or dont sent the error. how to solve this error? plz help. also whenever i open any site, after few minutes this error occurs and all the browser closes automatically. i m using win XP pro.

Taff36 06:45 18 Feb 05

Can you confirm the operating system is XP and you are getting a "send error report". If so you need to post the exact message to give us a clue which program is causing the error. Some information will be on the first title bar of the error message itself so write it down and someone will tell you where to look next to resolve the problem.(Off to work now so good luck!)

Terry Brown 07:33 18 Feb 05

On your next boot up. Go to RUN enter 'chkdsk c:/f' (without the speech marks). This will do a scan of your hard drive and fix any problems it finds.It wil need a re-boot to start.If this does not cure it, post details, so we can have a look.

Yoda Knight 08:10 18 Feb 05

Just before someone tells you to turn off error reporting - that will stop the message but not fix the problem !!! ;)

mon2 13:14 18 Feb 05

title is "Microsoft Windows"

body is
"The system has recovered from a serious error.

A log of this error has been created.

Please tell Microsoft about this problem.
We have created an error report that you can send to help us improve Microsoft Windows. We will treat this report as confidential and anonymous.

To see what data this error report contains, click here.

Send Error Report Don't send "

this is the error and when i click on click here in the above error it shows error signature
"BCCode : 1000007f BCP1 : 00000008 BCP2 : 80042000 BCP3 : 00000000
BCP4 : 00000000 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 0_0 Product : 256_1 "

mon2 13:15 18 Feb 05

my pc also restarts automatically sometimes

SANTOS7 13:46 18 Feb 05

click here
scroll down to second link, that should solve your problem,good luck..........

mon2 16:00 18 Feb 05

title is "Windows Explorer"

body is
"Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

if you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost.

Please tell Microsoft about this problem.
We have created an error report that you can send to help us improve Microsoft Windows. We will treat this report as confidential and anonymous.

To see what data this error report contains, click here.

Send Error Report Don't send "

this is the error and when i click on click here in the above error it shows error signature
"AppName: explorer.exe AppVer: 6.0.2600.0 ModName: msls31.dll
ModVer: 3.10.349.0 Offset: 00006a2f"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…