windows dvd maker help please

acein1 20:52 06 Jun 09

hi ,anyone using this program ??, please help, i add the photoes and the mp3 music ,and make the dvd no problem, when i play the dvd i can view the photoes slideshow ok but no music any ideas ??

phono 21:30 06 Jun 09

What are you using to play the DVD? Are you playing it in your PC or a home DVD player?

If a home DVD player some cannot play mp3 files, you would need to check the player's specifications.

If you are using your PC and the mp3s won't play you may be missing a suitable codec.

eedcam 22:34 06 Jun 09

Are you making a proper video dvd to play on a standalone dvd player. I take it windows dvd maker is on Vista it aint on xp

acein1 13:35 07 Jun 09

thanks, yes i am using vista,and im trying to play the dvd on my p/c,??how do i check for missing codec please

eedcam 14:45 07 Jun 09

Codecs you need to google K lite they do packs of them often recommended though I prefer to try VLC player its free and if that dont work codecs may be the only option click here

acein1 16:06 07 Jun 09

thanks for your help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…