Windows drivers

thehowlinsnake 10:09 08 Jun 06

When I log on I keep getting the messages about windows needing to install new drivers.I did not have the disk so I downloaded them off the internet and I install them and they work but I still get the new driver needs to be install notice, even though it works is there any way to get rid off this.

GaT7 01:21 09 Jun 06

Please let us know what new drivers were required. What were they called, what were they for & where did you donwload them from? If Windows update, do they show up in a fresh scan (choose the Custom button to scan for all possible updates)? Do they appear in Add or Remove Programs as installed?

There may be an entry in the Startup folder that's causing this. Start > All Programs > Startup. See anything there that may be the cause?

Also check in msconfig. Start > All Programs > Run. Type msconfig in the box & click OK. In the SCU applet that opens, click on the Startup tab. Do you see anything there that may be the cause? G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…