Windows 98 product Key

Comical Ali 17:21 02 Mar 04

I am having severe problems with my system today, my wife has been fiddling, I have come to the conclusion that a clean install would be the best option, but I have lost the number.
Is there a place in Windows where this number is kept?

JIM 17:24 02 Mar 04

what OS?

Jester2K 17:25 02 Mar 04

er 98...

Keyfinder - click here

JIM 17:26 02 Mar 04

Blind as a bat,maybe i have the wrong name:)

Comical Ali 17:48 02 Mar 04

Thankyou, sorry about the delay, but I've had several more blue screens since posting, this installation is on its last legs

stourry 17:51 02 Mar 04

If you can get on the net download belarc and you will get a sytem print out including product key you can then keep that for future use
hope that is useful
rayclick here

Diemmess 18:30 02 Mar 04

You prove the point of the value of making a Backup/Image/Clone of drive C: which has your O/S on it.

Wise after the event, W98 is ideal for this sort of thing. Drive Image or Norton Ghost, and the clone file tucked safely away on another drive.

Then when it goes pear-shaped like now, you just smile, (all forgiveness and light) at your Dearest and in about 10-15 minutes you are serenely back to where you were when you made that vital copy!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…