windows at 90 degrees - help

mitey_won 09:28 05 Nov 04

Can anyone help? I have hit a funny combination of keys on my home pc and the desktop is now displaying everything at 90 degrees angle, icons, menu bars etc.
Rebooting doesnt solve the problem, does anybody know what keys you press to rotate it back to normal???

Stuartli 09:32 05 Nov 04

Try dragging and dropping menu bars etc to where they should be.

You can arrange the desktop to display features as you wish - you must have dragged something in error to where it isn't wanted.

mitey_won 09:38 05 Nov 04

That doesn't work, EVERYTHING is at 90 degrees - the screensaver, the desktop shortcuts etc. I have encountered this once before but as it happened to someone else, I didnt pay it alot of mind. Basically there is a combination of keys to can press to rotate your screen thru 360, unfortunately, I don't know that combo and am wondering if anyone of you techies do?

mitey_won 09:39 05 Nov 04

fyi - its running winxp pro

dan 11 09:45 05 Nov 04

This thread may help you. click here

This may also help when you have it sorted.click here lol

Graham ® 09:58 05 Nov 04

Try a System Restore.

Try changing the screen resolution. Could be the setting you have can only fit at 90 degrees.

mitey_won 09:58 05 Nov 04

Nice one Dan, back to normal now.

cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…