windows 7 updates, keeps on and on

nutty norm 16 Aug 12

does it mean that now i have 3times as many updates 3 in a row 24 in all its very tiring, nutty norm

KRONOS the First 17 Aug 12

Pardon,would you like to try again and explain your problem?

Nontek 17 Aug 12

nutty norm

I also get lots of Win7 updates, always three each time and mostly daily, yet on checking, all installs are Successful.

Does seem odd though, so many updates!

nutty norm 17 Aug 12

Hi Chronus, microsoft keeps telling me i need 8 updates so i try to down load these updates then when i put my computer on again it says they failed so i try again and get the same answer, everytime so i try again and you know the same thing happens, Nutty norm

onthelimit1 17 Aug 12

Are the updates to do with NET.framework? If so, many people have had a similar problem. There is a route to follow on the MS website.

KRONOS the First 17 Aug 12

If you could either post the update KB numbers or the update titles themselves that would be useful.

nutty norm 17 Aug 12

thanks to chronus i done what he suggested ive said i download the updates if i need them, thanks to all, nutty norm

nutty norm 17 Aug 12

thanks to chronus i done what he suggested ive said i download the updates if i need them, thanks to all, nutty norm

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message