windows 7 updates, keeps on and on

nutty norm 23:44 PM 16 Aug 12

does it mean that now i have 3times as many updates 3 in a row 24 in all its very tiring, nutty norm

KRONOS the First 05:11 AM 17 Aug 12

Pardon,would you like to try again and explain your problem?

Nontek 08:21 AM 17 Aug 12

nutty norm

I also get lots of Win7 updates, always three each time and mostly daily, yet on checking, all installs are Successful.

Does seem odd though, so many updates!

nutty norm 09:03 AM 17 Aug 12

Hi Chronus, microsoft keeps telling me i need 8 updates so i try to down load these updates then when i put my computer on again it says they failed so i try again and get the same answer, everytime so i try again and you know the same thing happens, Nutty norm

onthelimit1 09:15 AM 17 Aug 12

Are the updates to do with NET.framework? If so, many people have had a similar problem. There is a route to follow on the MS website.

KRONOS the First 09:35 AM 17 Aug 12

If you could either post the update KB numbers or the update titles themselves that would be useful.

nutty norm 17:44 PM 17 Aug 12

thanks to chronus i done what he suggested ive said i download the updates if i need them, thanks to all, nutty norm

nutty norm 17:44 PM 17 Aug 12

thanks to chronus i done what he suggested ive said i download the updates if i need them, thanks to all, nutty norm

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus launch live: What to expect from Apple's 9 September 2015…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This installation lets you control a laser and sound show using your mind

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites