Windows 7 Sony Vaio laptop. Small Print ?

Ex plorer 00:54 30 Aug 10

Hi Windows 7 on a Sony Vaio laptop.
On opening IE or FF the print is about a point 6
its so small it only uses half the screen.

The print is sharp and clear in IE and FF but on opening a search fonts can be fuzzy.

I went to personalization; default is 100% and increasing to 125% with little effect.
Selecting 150 % throws it out sync as any pages opened the writing starts to get jumbled up.

I tried to alter the default resolution but still no better.

The laptop is new and on a collect and return and has a 3 year warranty.
Don’t want to send it back if it’s easy to rectify any suggestions would be appreciated.

I can’t get back to the computer in question till Thursday as its my sons.

Opening PCA as an example its about an inch smaller in the white band and writing is smaller than on my 16 inch monitor laptop.

Devil Fish 01:34 30 Aug 10

open ie go to page tab then text size you should be able to adjust from their

D

gazzaho 04:52 30 Aug 10

Hit the alt button to bring up the menu bar, it's hidden by default, select the "View Menu" then "Text Size" and select the size of text you want. I think that's what Devil Fish meant to say.

You can also adjust the size of text in general by right clicking the desktop and selecting "Personalize" click "Display" on the bottom left then selecting one of the three radio buttons, or selecting "Set custom text size (DPI)" on the left.

gazzaho 04:55 30 Aug 10

Sorry Devil Fish you were right, you can do it that way too, it's late and I need sleep, that's my excuse anyway lol.

kristain 07:17 30 Aug 10

you can adjust it by going to menu at top of browser.

here are the steps;

Click view >>Text Size - then choose the size you want

mooly 07:25 30 Aug 10

I resolved text issues some time back on Vista... don't know if it's any help.

click here

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…