Windows 7 navigation pane

Abel 07:01 AM 27 May 12
Answered

I've posted the following on the 'Windows 7' forum without any response are there ant takers here please?

While wrestling with a problem on my desktop computer with XP Pro OS I’m having to use a laptop with Windows 7 that I’m not at all familiar with. Can someone please tell me how to move the Navigation Pane from the left to the right in MS Office 2007 Outlook Express?

Read more: http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forums/28/windows-7/4143704/outlook-express-navigation-pane/#ixzz1w2wsMSES

Woolwell 09:46 AM 27 May 12

Assume you are referring to Outlook 2007 not Outlook Express (which isn't available on W7 without tweaking). Outlook 2007 will be the same for XP and W7 and as far as I am aware it is not possible to move the navigation pane to the right.

Abel 11:38 AM 27 May 12

Woolwell, by some absolute fluke I did get the Calendar element to the right, while leaving the Shortcuts to the left. Having lost the set-up try as I might, I can't get it back.

Abel

Abel 12:02 PM 27 May 12
Answer

I’ve just solved the problem myself, again by a fluke. By going to ‘View’ and selecting the ‘To Do Bar’ the calendar element of ‘Navigation Pane’ shifts to the right. Also, by selecting ‘Options’ from the ‘To Do Bar’ drop-down list, it’s possible to display several months’ calendars as well as tasks to be auctioned,

Abel

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…