Windows 7 Live Photo Gallery, burning a DVD.

Bill&Ben 15:33 17 Jun 10

I have windows 7. In windows live photo gallery, wishing to burn a photo to a DVD, I insert a DVD recordable disc (already with photos on from a previous computer XP),then I click on "burn a DVD" and a window states "the disc in your dvd burner is not a recordable dvd, please insert a recordable or rewriteable dvd" How do I overcome this problem, I only have "basic" computer knowledge so your answer needs to be fully explained. Thanking you, Bill & Ben.

You need to use a blank DVD, The one you are trying to use has been "Finalised" so you cannot write to it.
You can transfer the pictures from the finalised DVD to the new one together with any new images.

Bill&Ben 16:37 17 Jun 10

To oldal1.
I have since been able to burn photos to this disc, using another program, so I believe the disc has not been finalised, but I still cannot burn to this disc via windows live photo gallery, as stated in my previous request for help. I get the window "the disc in your burner is not recordable ....." Any comments please, and thanking you, Bill & Ben

Which program did you use to burn to the disc ?

Bill&Ben 09:20 18 Jun 10

To:- oldal1
I actually "copied" the photos from "my pictures library" took a little longer but it worked.
but would rather be able to use windows live photo gallery to burn my photos to disc, if I can! thanking you, Bill & Ben.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…