Windows 7 fonts gone wrong.?

Uboat 15:51 20 Sep 10

Can anyone help me please im using Firefox and its the latest version, when i click on various screens the text that should be visable is almost transparent? here is a screenshot..
Thankx
UB

click here

northumbria61 16:01 20 Sep 10

Looks like you have installed the add on "All Glass Firefox" - click here Have a look in your add-ons and disable if you don't like it.

Uboat 16:32 20 Sep 10

northumbria61 hi!

I cant find it anywhere.?

northumbria61 16:42 20 Sep 10

I am not aware of this "add-on" and it was only a suggestion that this may be the cause. Have you got Windows Aero enabled by chance ? If so you can turn this feature off which may be the cause.

northumbria61 16:43 20 Sep 10

I cant find it anywhere.? Did you look in your add-ons ?

Uboat 16:43 20 Sep 10

northumbria61 thankx again, its not just the browsers see here my control panel.?
il try the aero thankx

click here

northumbria61 16:52 20 Sep 10

Also try this - click here

Uboat 16:55 20 Sep 10

northumbria61 hiya, ive kinda found it, it was "windows GLASS colours" ive had a right messing about and since i did all the updates thats when it changed everything.?

your last link is excellent! thankx once again
UB

northumbria61 16:57 20 Sep 10

Sorry that was for Vista - in Windows 7 it would be Right Click on Desktop - Personalize - Display (bottom left of screen) then Adjust Clear Type Text (top left of screen) - Hope this helps.

northumbria61 16:58 20 Sep 10

Back to normal now Uboat ?

Uboat 17:19 20 Sep 10

more or less m8! just sorta stuck with this lot

click here
everythings black.?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…