windows 7 64 bit.

gengiscant 17:40 18 Dec 09

I have installed the above and was wondering if there was a list anywhere of software that definitly works with windows 7 64 bit.

bremner 17:41 18 Dec 09
  gengiscant 18:15 18 Dec 09

Thanks for that, but I was hoping for personal experiences etc.

GaT7 18:23 18 Dec 09

What specific software applications do you use that aren't working in Win7 64-bit?

If you have problems, you can try Compatibility Mode click here, or even the XP Mode click here (latter needs Pro/Ultimate/Enteprise/ Win7 versions & the CPU must be capable of hardware virtualisation). G

gengiscant 18:53 18 Dec 09

At the moment I have not installed much,as I have said is there a list,or what have people installed and runs without a problem?

bremner 19:10 18 Dec 09

You have asked "is there a list"

Yes there is it is the link I have given you.

GaT7 19:17 18 Dec 09

gengiscant wants 'personal experiences' - Microsoft's word is not good enough ;-), G

GaT7 19:34 18 Dec 09

gengiscant, I was thinking, wouldn't it be a good idea to make your own list to share with others? You can mention which ones worked & which didn't, including what you tried to get them to work. Others can also share their own lists & experiences.

Member Colin shared his experiences with the software/games he successfully installed in Win7 64-bit in this thread click here.

You may also want to request the FE to move this thread to the more appropriate Windows 7 section click here. G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…