windows 7

dwhiteley 09 Jun 12
Answered

on start up of my pc i got a chioce of which windows 7 to start and i wont to get rid of one also i got some files on one of my hard drive that i want to delete but says i need permision from trustedinstaller

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 09 Jun 12
Answer

Use EasyBCD to edit the boot loader to stop one of the windows versions from loading see how herethen Computer to delete the windows folders

dwhiteley 09 Jun 12

i got rid of the extra windows 7 menu on start but no have just the problems with the files on hard drive need to delette them but says cant i need permission from trusted indtaller

lotvic 10 Jun 12

As the answer is quite involved I suggest you google for: need permission from trusted installer to find one that fits your circumstances.

rdave13 10 Jun 12

Try Unlocker. Be careful of the site and scroll down to your appropriate Windows 7 version. I.E. 32-bit or 64-bit. Scrolling down on the page look under Donate then to •Download for Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows 7 - Unlocker is Freeware. Select your version of 7 and download. I was a tad impressed and gave a fiver.

Unusual for me.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Microsoft claims its new VR lens system is better than Oculus Rift's

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message