windows 7

dwhiteley 14:46 PM 09 Jun 12

on start up of my pc i got a chioce of which windows 7 to start and i wont to get rid of one also i got some files on one of my hard drive that i want to delete but says i need permision from trustedinstaller

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:04 PM 09 Jun 12

Use EasyBCD to edit the boot loader to stop one of the windows versions from loading see how herethen Computer to delete the windows folders

dwhiteley 21:33 PM 09 Jun 12

i got rid of the extra windows 7 menu on start but no have just the problems with the files on hard drive need to delette them but says cant i need permission from trusted indtaller

lotvic 18:28 PM 10 Jun 12

As the answer is quite involved I suggest you google for: need permission from trusted installer to find one that fits your circumstances.

rdave13 19:01 PM 10 Jun 12

Try Unlocker. Be careful of the site and scroll down to your appropriate Windows 7 version. I.E. 32-bit or 64-bit. Scrolling down on the page look under Donate then to •Download for Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows 7 - Unlocker is Freeware. Select your version of 7 and download. I was a tad impressed and gave a fiver.

Unusual for me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Cyber Monday tech deals, sales, discounts & offers

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Harry Potter's graphic designers showcase magical props & posters in new exhibition

Apple rumours & predictions 2016: What to expect from Apple in 2016