Windows 2K Taskbar

teepee33 10:48 13 Sep 03

Any way of locking this so its stays in the same spot? I keep having to adjust it every boot.
cheers

Webmaster 10:52 13 Sep 03

If you have not got a mandatory profile (i.e. downloaded from a domain server) then as you log off each session, your details should be written to a profile data file (used to be under 'Profiles' however it is now under 'Documents and Settings'). This means that your adjustments within each session _should_, techically, be saved. Is this a work machine, perhaps in a domain?

teepee33 12:13 13 Sep 03

nope its my home PC. I did have it raised up so that it was double the normal height. But when I tried to reset it to the default height it keeps "doubling up" at every boot. It's not a huge problem, just annoying.

Webmaster 14:33 13 Sep 03

When you log off or shut down, does the machine appear as though it is saving your session? Or does it appear to sort of fall over, rather than say it is shutting down. I.e. is it performing a full shutdown?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…