Window XP Picture editor for Windows 7???

Destineybabe 09:50 04 Mar 11

I wanted to know if it is possible to download a Windows XP product on a Windows 7 system!
I previously had a windows XP picture editor that was brilliant and i find the windows 7 photo editor useless. I managed to find the product online but it states i need windows XP which i no longer have.
Is there any way i could download it or can anyone recommend a similar photo editor for windows 7 system?

gengiscant 09:52 04 Mar 11

I run Windows 7 64 bit and have yet to have any problems with software that I used on XP. So I would download it and see if it works, if it doesn't I've no doubt someone here will suggest an alternative.

Graham. 10:08 04 Mar 11

Do you mean Picture It? It won't run on 7 or even Vista. Try IrfanView click here

eedcam 15:13 04 Mar 11

Or if you intend to do serious work get Gimp its about as close to photoshop you will get for free click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…