window size on web

bigface 14:07 24 Oct 05

ihave just bought a computer and when i am on the internet the window it is in is only 3/4 the size of the screen how can i make it go full screen

User-178362 15:29 24 Oct 05

You just grab the edge of the screen or corner that has a double headed arrow and drag. This is the first time I have ever helped any one so I hope it works.

Jackcoms 15:50 24 Oct 05

Or, at the top right, click the square symbol within the blue bar

bigface 16:45 24 Oct 05

yeah i know that but this problem only occurs on sites i go to directly from my desktop for instance pacific poker. It doesent offer the option to maximise to full screen or let you drag the screen to full size so i think it must be in settings somewhere but where my opperating system is xp thanks for help so far need more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

splork 19:48 24 Oct 05

The webpage/popup is designed like that apparently, the only answer is to find a tool that will force the window to maximize upon detection of it, this might do the trick. click here

bigface 21:20 24 Oct 05

loked at site and will try it seems a bit weird that you cant do anything from my end but as long as i can play poker full screen im happy!!!!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…