Window size

Bugzee 12:24 09 Nov 04

can anyone tell me how to open my documents etc in the size of window i want, instead of the little window i get when i click on it
xp pro is the o/s

Smegs 12:27 09 Nov 04

When it opens in the small window, take it to the top and left of the screen, then take the right hand side to the right hand side of the screen. Do the same with the bottom.

Smegs 12:28 09 Nov 04

Sorry, it should stay like that when you close the window, then reopen it.

Gongoozler 12:28 09 Nov 04

Hi Bugzee. If you right click on the shortcut for the application you are opening and select "Properties", under the "Shortcut" tab there is often a box titled "Run", and an option to select Normal, Maximised and Minimised windows.

curlylad 12:32 09 Nov 04

If you hover over the very edge of the window , the mouse pointer turns into a black two headed arrow , left click mouse and keep finger on button then drag this edge to where you want it , then do the same with the other 3 sides of the window until you have the size window you want.The next time you open this window it will go to the size you last left it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…