this window should never be visible

britsdad 31 Dec 12

Hi all, it's been a while since I've been here, however, I have a problem with my Windows Vista laptop.

I have turned it on this morning to be greeted with a small window in the centre of the screen that says "this window should never be visible" I have run Malwarebytes and it finds nothing and it does not seem to be effecting the laptop, but it is annoyning.

Does any one know a way of shifting it please?

Regards....John

Perhaps try a system restore? Strangely, I saw one of these the other day while installing something - I forget what - but it disappeared as soon as it had appeared.

britsdad 31 Dec 12

Thanks Ian,

I re-booted the laptop and window seems to have disappeared, for the time being, at least;o) strange though, I can't imaging there being something in windows that shows up the same as that was (why would there be a window open that says "this window should never be visible") It's as bad as adding in an e-mail "if you don't get this mail, give me a ring;o)"

Cheers....John

Put it down to programmers' sense of humour...

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message