Window not opening fully

Meshuga 12:29 09 Sep 04

When I open PCA web page after clicking on the icon on desktop, before it opens fully it opens with a white page with, at the top, instead of the header bars showing file-edit-view etc and the back button-favorites etc and the address bar> showing, there are a few desktop icons in blue instead of it being grey. the rest of the windw is white. After a moments delay the PCA web page is established properly. This is merely a nuisance I would like to get rid of it and the page open normally. Any ideas please. Meshuga.

Meshuga 21:17 09 Sep 04

Meshuga.

VoG II 21:25 09 Sep 04

No, I'm afraid not.

Is the desktop icon Internet Explorer or do you have a shortcut icon specifically for this site?

I don't understand what you mean by "there are a few desktop icons in blue instead of it being grey. the rest of the windw is white" - could you expand on this please, Meshuga.

Meshuga 21:52 09 Sep 04

I have a specific icon on the desktop for PCA. When i click on it the pca page comes up white momentarily with what looks like a fragment of the blue background of the desktop with a few icons on it before the PCA page opens properly in its usual colours. Thats about as succinct as I can put it. Regards, Meshuga.

Djohn 22:02 09 Sep 04

I think I know what you mean. The Icons in blue are the Titles for the forum page and are on one line like this.

Home | News | Reviews | Magazine | Subscribe | Competitions | Forums | Downloads.

With the main page in white, then the main page displays as normal after a few moments. If this is correct then nothing to worry about, it's the site being a little slow to load of late due to heavy traffic.

If I've failed to grasp the situation then please ignore my ramblings and I will ask VoG™ to sort it out. ;o)

VoG II 22:07 09 Sep 04

Thanks very much!

Meshuga 22:10 09 Sep 04

yes you are correct and you`re not rambling. It doesnt bother me but if something is wrong I like to put it right. I will come back on line tomorrow to see if there is anything further. Not feeling too good at the moment so going to bed.Regards to you and VoG. Meshuga.

Djohn 22:27 09 Sep 04

I hope you are feeling much better in the morning.

Best wishes. j.

VoG II 22:33 09 Sep 04

Yep, keep it up my cyberfriend.

My relatives of a particular faith are amused by your choice of name on the forum click here

Meshuga 07:29 10 Sep 04

Thanks for the good wishes.Feeling better. Nothing serious,just age. Glad I`ve amused somebody. My faith too. Picked it because I was having difficulty finding one that nobody already had. Best wishes to both of you. Meshuga.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…