Window display problem

Europa 11:41 16 Feb 03

My computer is a Getaway Select Athlon 850 and I run WINME. Yesterday I've downloaded and installed a few window updates from the microsoft window updates site (N Vidia Display Driver version 2-8-1-2, 4 security updates and Window media player 9 series). Since then, the windows do not fill the screen anymore, I've got a blank margin at the top and on the left of the windows.
How do I get for windows to fill the entire screen again?
Thank you in advance.

Europa

recap 13:36 16 Feb 03

You need to adjust your settings on the Monitor itself Europa. Press your menu button on your monitor for the options.

tran1 13:46 16 Feb 03

when you installed the display driver, It defaulted back your display settings. To adjust the resolution, Right-click desktop> Properties> Settings.

You can stretch and enlarge the desktop to fill your screen by using the monitor controls. Like what recap mentioned above.

Europa 13:59 16 Feb 03

Thanks to you both for your responses. I've solved the problem by using the monitor control, as suggested. As I didn't have to adjust anything on the monitor for the last two years, I've never even thought about it.
Thanks again.
Kind regards
Europa

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…