Windigo Virtual Audio Device

gazmix 11:22 13 Jul 09

Hi
My speakers all of a sudden stopped working online. All i can hear online is the messenger 'new mail' alert.
Other than that, i can only hear WMP files & downloaded mpegs.

In device manager, there is a yellow ! sign above Windigo Virtual Audio Device & when i right click & then properties, its says:-

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

Click Troubleshoot to start the troubleshooter for this device

Is this the reason my speakers aren't working online?

Thanks

lotvic 11:40 13 Jul 09

Go back to device manager and on Windigo, right click your mouse. This will give you the options of update driver, disable or uninstall. Chose uninstall.

See what happens after you uninstall and reboot your PC - XP should find and reinstall it with drivers.

gazmix 12:09 13 Jul 09

I uninstalled it & rebooted & it's not there at all now!!

lotvic 17:54 13 Jul 09

You already know it's from the Bluetooth device....
I cannot add anything to the very detailed help and advice you have already been given on a different forum click here
and click here

gazmix 20:17 13 Jul 09

well if you can show me anything on there that could work, i'd do it, but i tried all that was said & nothing worked!!

I remember i had a pc prob once & the thread lasted ages & i just posted once somewhere & thats all it needed!!

All i want is my speakers to work. Will try some non usb ones tomorrow if i can borrow, but thats all i haven't done!!

gazmix 17:49 14 Jul 09

It also appears that the headphone connection on my pc isn't working either if that helps?

gaz

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…