WinAVI

steven_frost 18:29 08 Apr 06

Hi i'm coping an AVI files which is for a carnival DVD how do i Finalize it as i want it to play on any dvd player

helmetshine 21:56 09 Apr 06

Does the DVD player you're using support the playing of AVI files?....if it doesn't you're going to have to convert to DVD video.

If you want it to play on a number of players and you're not sure of the specs it would probably be better to convert to DVD anyway

steven_frost 20:27 10 Apr 06

thats what i am doing i've converted the AVI file to dvd but the program i am using does not have an option to finalize a disk so i need to know how too

SG Atlantis® 21:43 10 Apr 06

what do you have?

winAVI is a converter, it won't burn disks.

Nero?

Click smartstart, make a dvd and drag the files into the window that opens, follow through and stick a dvd r in the drive.

helmetshine 01:14 11 Apr 06

What program are you using?...if it's Nero do as SG Atlantis says and it should be OK....i've never had to chose to finalise a disc and mine play OK.

If you are using WINavi to convert, the last button on the left is for burning.It doesn't do it itself but will open up whatever program is set for default....with me thats Nero express.You then chose DVD Video,add the converted files and burn them

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…