winamp problem

podlod 09:36 02 Sep 05

Hi, I downloaded yesterday a help video from a website on how to build computors, but when I watched it on Winamp there was no sound and was unable to remedy the situation?, as this is my first time on having a bash at watching videos on my PC what am I doing wrong,why have I got a bad picture and no sound?? Thanks for any help.

johnnyrocker 09:56 02 Sep 05

what type of file is it? it may not be win amp compatible, have you tried the windows media player?

johnny.

podlod 10:28 03 Sep 05

Hi JohnnyR, Sorry but I am not up to date with video, all I know is that I downloaded the compatible player with it but I did not know how to place the video on the player, sorry Im such a dumbcluks but I need help on this one??

mattyc_92 10:30 03 Sep 05

Post a link to where you downloaded the video, and I will see if it works for me.

podlod 12:52 24 Sep 05

hi, thanks for coming back to me with help, and i apologise for not replying but i was rushed into hospital and have only just come out so i will do as you ask over the weekend, thanks again, brian

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…