Win7 boot process, getting win8 logo stuck

Rodante 20:42 10 Jun 15

**Hi! Sorry for the bright image, and this is not a joke! I have my girlfriends computer and I'm helping her in reinstalling her windows 7 because after they have moved, windows didnt wanted to start up, and it seems like the files on the HDD gets damaged by any movement caused to the PC tower, cuz last time this happened when I cleaned the tower from the inside and moved it around. what ive done with all this half a a year ago is to remove one by one every hardware, to see if anything causes any cached errors to the storage places, so I played ''chess'' with the PCs parts. Now it happened again. It has a win7, and when it boots, what first comes up if you want to repair windows 7, or start manually. So for the start normally, the microsoft corporation title comes up but the logo does not appear at all (waited for half an hour) then we wanted to reinstall it with a windows 8 and the boot it, but it stuck at the win8 logo forever. then we tried to boot, and install a fresh win7 and so it starts to load files from the dvd, and in the end a win8 logo comes from nowhere, and stucks there forever (see attached picture). So we're talking about a PC installed with still not formatted HDD with win7, wich boots a win7 dvd and gives a win8 logo stuck with win7 loading files. I really have no idea how or from where that win8 logo comes from, if we boot a dvd with win7, and the hdd has a win7 installed as well, and we get a win8 logo stuck with a win7 installer.

I hope anybody has any ideas, since if we just take it to a repair shop, we will definetely only get an offer to buy a new HDD.

Looking forward to hear from anybody with any ideas!

Thank you!

Kind Regards

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…