Win32/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NPQ trojan

allanon 18:09 14 Oct 07

My regular Nod32 scan has revealed the above trojan. Does anyone have had any experience of this trojan. I suspect that the same is within the System Restore files.Is anyone aware of a specific remedy for this?

Thanks

skidzy 18:16 14 Oct 07

Have you updated you NOD32,it should deal with this click here

mfletch 18:21 14 Oct 07

Hi, Updates, how to

click here

mfletch

allanon 18:36 14 Oct 07

Noted and the NOD32 is up to date.However I've ran the scan twice and the software said it has found it twice. I am "scanning and cleaning " thus I assume that the trojan resides in the system restore files. I will disable the system restore if necessary however I would prefer not to as I understand that it clears all your safe points.

mfletch 18:46 14 Oct 07

Hi try another Antispy program I recommend SAS Superantispyware,

Nothing to lose as it;s free,

Look in preferences/scanning control; and you can choose to scan the System restore or NOT

click here

don't forget to check for any updates,

mfletch

allanon 19:17 14 Oct 07

I've just downloaded SAS software and I am updating and then I will run a scan. I have also e-mailed Esset, which does not appear to have a link from the control centre which is annoying.
Thanks for your help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…