Win2K emergency repair disk

Elrond 12:56 11 Jan 03
  Elrond 12:56 11 Jan 03

After trying to help on the following thread

click here

I suggested creating an emergency repair disk to restore what i thought may potentially be corrupt system files. However treasuretrove can not get into his desktop to create the disk. Does anybody know a website that he may be able to download onr from? Thanks

djwheeler 13:13 11 Jan 03

Not sure, but if some system files are corrupt is it not a bit too late for an emergency repair disk?

Wood 13:16 11 Jan 03

sorry mate cant really help you but just as DJwheeler said if the files are corrupt then an emergency repair disk should still be ok.

Elrond 13:18 11 Jan 03

Im not sure, i just thought it may help repair the files if there's a problem. i am only offering suggestion to a problem that wasn't being responded to. if it's not the right response then that's the way it is. Sorry.

djwheeler 13:24 11 Jan 03

Sorry, didn't mean to cause offence with my reply, it is good of you to offer your assistance. Maybe I should try and word my replies a bit better.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event live stream | Apple October Event live blog: Watch Apple unveil new MacBook Pro, new…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Lida designs a cross-stitch email sent to thousands of Ikea Family members

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: Faster performance, a brighter screen, water-ret…