Win XP - Won't Remember Restore Points

Blott 13:06 25 May 05

Soory - about this - I have searched previous threads, but can't see anything specific to my problem.

Windows XP, home edition - new computer.

According to information, this should make timed restore points automatically, and additional ones when I ask it to do so.

As far as I can see, the restore system is all switched on.

It is not making automatic restore points, and it does not save any I put in. That is, there is always only one restore point on the list - that last one I entered.

Anything I am missing ?

Regards to all
Blott

Technotiger 13:12 25 May 05

Hi, only one restore point shown on list - What list, Restore Points are shown First as dates on a calender in Bold print, and then when any Bold date is clicked on, a List of points made on that date appear. Have you clicked on a Bold date on the calender?

Cheers

Micro-Man 13:13 25 May 05

Try disabling then restarting system restore (control panel - System and look for the system restore tab).

Lionheart ? 13:18 25 May 05

How much space have you allotted for the restore points (Disk Space Usage) maybe set to low.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…