win xp sp1 download needed

holly polly 22:26 29 Feb 04

Gdday does anyone know of anywhere where i can download the original sp1 with microsofts vm incorparated so i can save it ,tried microsofts site and all its offering is sp1a -no java -or a free java download would be helpfull as a friend of mine has xp pro with sp1a but is struggling to access some sites due to the lack of java -regards -hol pol...

©®@$? 22:33 29 Feb 04

here hol pol click here

dazzling (work) 22:34 29 Feb 04

you can get java click here here.darren

holly polly 22:46 29 Feb 04

click here
done some digging and found the microsoft vm -many thanks to all who posted -hol pol...

Irishman 22:51 29 Feb 04

Don't bother with the Microsoft VM as it only has a limited shelf life. Download from the Sun site. This is what Microsoft's VM is based on anyway.

holly polly 14:27 06 Mar 04

many thanks just what i needed -Hol Pol...

anchor 16:25 06 Mar 04

In my opinion, (having tried both), the Microsoft Virtual Machine works better, on more sites, than the Sun Java version.

I have now only the MS version installed and never have any problems with Java sites.

As regards limited shelf life for MS-VM; well I will cross that bridge when I come to it, and start to have problems.

Another source for the last build of Microsoft Virtual Machine is here:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…